Safe and long-lasting modelling and contouring of the body
One of the latest technique of breast augmentation is a method with taking advantage of Aquafilling Bodyline® product.Currently, breast enhancement is one of the most common women’s treatments.It is safe for the body and provides a lasting and natural effect. The treatment itself is scarcely invasive and painless.
Aquafilling® bodyline in an innovative filler formula used for modelling an contouring (enlargement of breasts and buttocks, modelling of arms and correcting imperfections of soft tissues). Aquafilling® is a hydrophilic gel-based composed of 98% of saline and 2% of polyamid.
Indications for Aguafilling® bodyline use:
- increasing the volume and improving the shape of breasts,
- breast asymmetry,
- correction of breast defects, such as filling of post-treatment defects,
- correction of shape and size of buttocks,
- correction of buttock defects, such as post-operative deformations,
- buttock asymmetry, congenital asymmetry,
- “flat buttocks”,
- correction of soft tissue defects of various aetiologies, e.g. after
- liposuction treatment.
Advantages of Aquafiling® bodyline:
- Low-invasive treatment - fast return to your daily activities.
- Natural look - unlike the implants, the preparation is impalpable and contours are not visible either.
- Long-lasting effect - for at least 5 years.
- Safe for the body.
The treatment is carried out under local anaesthesia. Skin in the injection area is anesthetized. Additionally, for patient’s comfort, the Aquafilling® bodyline filler contains anaesthetic agent. The whole treatment lasts around 1,5h. The final effect can be spotted 7 days after the treatment (when oedema disappears and solution absorption commences to work, applied as a local anaesthesia). The treatment effects, by taking advantage of Aquafilling® bodyline, are persitent for at least 5 years.
- All indications and contraindications for treatments with Aquafilling® bodyline are discussed individually with each patient. The treatment may be carried out only by a physician who has completed a training course in using Aquafilling® bodyline and has obtained an appropriate certificate.
- Aquafilling® bodyline should not be used in patients who suffer from blood coagulation-related problems, severe and chronic somatic disorders, neoplastic disorders, skin infections and inflammations, who are intolerant or allergic to some medications, or during menstruation.
- Before each treatment, the physician explains the expected outcome, which depends on the patient`s unique anatomy. It is then up to the patient to choose the correction technique.
- After the treatment, which itself is very low-invasive, the Patient can change the dressing by herself, using a normal disinfectant and sterile patches every day for 6-7 days. Special caution should be taken, and the area where the formula was injected should be treated delicately. It is very important not to wash the injection area with running water for 5-7 days.
- In addition, the patient is advised to wear modelling undergarments for 3-4 weeks after the treatment, softly massage the treated areas according to the physician`s recommendations, avoid pressure to the treated areas, exercises which consist of flexing muscle groups, and sleeping in a prone position (in the case of breast enlargement). Using sauna and solarium should also be avoided during the first month after treatment.
- The patient should turn up for a follow-up consultation as advised by the physician.
It is a low-invasive procedure, so the patient is discharged to home immediately after the treatment and can resume her everyday activities as soon as 24 hours after the procedure. The recovery period is very short and painless. Due to the lack of surgical incisions, the risk of scar and keloid formation is decreased to minimum.