In our clinic, there is a possibility to pay for the procedure in installments through the company Ratalnie.com. This company provides the E-Mediraty, the electronic submission of medical loan. By clicking on the picture below, a patientwho already knows the initial date of application and the cost can easily applyfor loan giving details, so that within five minutes will receive a credit decision.
MediRaty is Poland's first financial product targeted exclusively to the healthcare industry. A wide range of treatments funded and the very favorable financing conditions make MediRaty perfect answer to the needs of patients in the annuity. More information about the services and payments by installments is available on the website MediRaty.
- minimum of formalities,
- decision within 15 min. of contact,
- No initial charge,
- acceptance of diverse sources of income,
- amount of funding from 450 zł to 50 000 zł,
- the loan term to 60 months,
- security for repayment of the loan in the promotion of insurance.
How it works - step by step:
- During a visit to the doctor cost of treatment is determined.
- The patient can use two methods:
- The clinic registration form be signed by "consent to the transfer of data" which will give only your name and surname, telephone number and the cost of treatment and the projected date of surgery. Clinic worker contacts the ratalnie.com providing patient data printing. Ratalnie.com contact with the patient by telephone for 15 minutes, verify his credit, after which the patient receives an offer.
- Through the clinic's website company ratalnie.com allowed to submit applications for MediRaty on-line. E-Mediraty an electronic submission system for medical loan in three easy steps without a verifier. The application can be made safely and easily via the Internet without leaving home. With this application, a patient who already knows the initial date and the cost of treatment can easily apply for entering the necessary data.
- The decision as received within 5 minutes
- The patient arrives courier to sign a contract.
- The funds are then transferred to the account of the clinic.