- The procedure should not be carried out during menstruation, disease, cold or herpes.
- 14 days before the planned procedure patient should refrain from taking salicylate drugs (polopiryna, aspirin etc.) and should stop smoking cigarettes.
- The patient should eat regular dinner and shower on the day before the procedure.
- 6 hours before the procedure the patient should refrain from eating and drinking, drugs administered daily should be taken as on any other day.
- The patient should report for the procedure ca. 30 minutes earlier, without any make-up.
- S/he should bring the existing medical documentation (information cards, certi!cates etc.)
- The fee for the treatment is paid in cash before the treatment or by wire transfer to an account (please have transfer con!rmation with you)∙