Regeneris – ‘STAY YOUNG FOREVER’ A well know treatment and loved by celebrities!
Regeneris, called also by patients ‘Vampire facelift’ is a special program of biostimulation of skin cells which is based on collecting rich platelet rich plasma from patient’s own blood. Regeneris contains cells and growth factors from the patient’s own blood, which stimulate the skin to regenerate and restore a youthful vitality. As a result, it becomes smoother, more elastic and looks younger. This product is 100% biocompatible and revitalization of the skin is possible by the so-called Autologous Cellular Regeneration (ACR) – the regeneration of skin cells through the action of its own growth factors and stem cells. Regeneris treatment is known worldwide since it is very popular with foreign and Polish stars andcelebrities. The technology based on platelet rich plasma has been used with huge success for over 10 years in reconstructive surgery, orthopaedics and dentistry. Especially in wound healing, bone tissue reconstruction or regeneration and healing of periodontal tissues.
Regeneris works by activation of platelets rich in plasma, to produce specific growth factors, which:
- stimulate regeneration processes of tissues
- support angiogenesis process (formation new blood vessels)
- activate mesenchymal stem cells
- stimulate fibroblasts to produce new collagen
Regeneris treatment is for those persons who:
- require skin revitalization of skin ( tired skin, without tension, not uniform colour, dry and flabby skin as well as lacklustre)
- suffer from skin ageing (folds, wrinkles, sagging skin, decreased skin density)
- underwent medical aesthetic treatments (skin regeneration, faster healing)
- suffer from male pattern baldness
- look for natural products
- risk of having allergy
The effects of Regeneris treatment:
- skin revitalization, smoothening and making uniform colour of the skin, elasticity enhancement as well as skin tension and its density
- remodelling of collagen fibres
- improvement of blood circulation in the skin
- smoothening wrinkles and folds - volumetric and biostimulation therapy of skin cells
- acceleration of healing processes after medicine aesthetic treatments
Regeneris treatment carried out in a surgery is a quite fast process. At the beginning, the physician takes a small amount of blood (6-18ml) from the patient to special tubes, which are subject to rotate in a special centrifuge. Within 5 minutes erythrocytes and leucocytes are separated from plasma containing platelets. Just before carrying out the treatment, a special reagent is added to the tubes which activates platelets to produce the growth factors. This way platelet rich plasma is derived which becomes the basis for carrying out the treatment. Regeneris can be injected into skin in various ways. By taking advantage of classical mesotherapytechnique or linear method, along the wrinkle, or skin folds. A slight discomfort might be felt during the treatment (delicate needle punctures, just like in case of classical mesotherapy).
The effects after the treatment
Application of original and Swiss sets of Regeneris into wrinkles triggers a process whose aim is to stimulate the production of stem cells and stimulate fibroblasts to form new collagen, which contribute to skin regeneration, its hydration and rejuvenation. The skin ageing process is connected with slower recovery of body cells and decreased capability of regeneration.
The first effects can be noticeable two weeks after the treatment. The recovery process of tissues commences very rapidly, i.e. 48 hours after the treatment. Improvement of skin tension, elasticity, density, recovery of collagen fibres, filling in tiny wrinkles can be obtained after three treatments based on the following schedule: 0-1-6 months. Significant hair thickening and its improved condition can be noticeable after two treatments.
Contraindications and side effects
Since all the components obtained from platelet rich plasma are characterized by autologous origin, the risk of local immune reaction, intolerance, allergy is excluded. Contraindications are as follows:
- blood diseases
- pregnancy and breastfeeding period
- taking drugs which extend the bleeding time (e.g. aspirin).
Safety of Regeneris treatment:
In the event of Regeneris treatment we stimulate our body cells to regeneration. We give a signal to our body to recover and revitalize. The technology based on Regeneris provides a long-lasting effect as far as skin revitalization is concerned, and additionally, is absolutely natural and biocompatible with the patient’s body with no risk of intolerance, allergy or other immune reactions.