Cardiovascular surgical clinic located in Raciborskie Centrum Medyczne is a consultation clinic where highly qualified specialists in the field of cardiology provide consultation services for patients suffering from heart and circulatory system diseases.
The scope of activities of the clinic:
- Carrying out a qualifying consultation to surgery.
- Carrying out a consultation, providing assistance for patients after cardiovascular surgeries as well as treated by interventional cardiology methods.
- Referring patients to diagnostic tests and continuing further care.
Necessary documents while visiting the Cardiovascular Surgical Clinic:
- A referral to cardiovascular surgical clinic issued by GP;
- All required documents after previous hospitalizations;
- Results of medical examinations and consultations carried out by other specialists e.g. neurologist, pulmonologist, diabetologist;
- Record of performed coronarography which you obtained on a CD at the Cardiology Ward, where it was carried out;
- A list of currently taken medicines.